Agile PM 101 Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall | Udemy Free Courses With Certificate – Learn to See Agile and Waterfall in a Fresh, New Perspective as Complementary Rather Than Competitive
Agile PM 101 Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall | Udemy Free Courses With Certificate Details
This course is part of an integrated, university-level curriculum of seven courses (See details below). This course is the first course in that series.
- Over 125,000 students in my courses!
- Over 7,000 5-star reviews in my courses!
Earn PDU’s: Students who complete this course are eligible to receive 0.75 PDU’s in PMI continuing education credits. Instructions for claiming PDU’s are provided with the last lesson in the course.
Qualify for PMI-ACP Certification: Completion of all seven courses in this series will meet the requirement for 21 hours of training to qualify for PMI-ACP certification.
Learn to see Agile and traditional plan-driven project management principles and practices in a fresh new perspective as complementary to each other rather than competitive in order to get the best of these two worlds!
Many businesses and project managers are faced with a choice of choosing a traditional plan-driven approach (or what is sometimes called “Waterfall”) or a more Agile approach for critical projects which can be a very important decision with significant business impact but there are many stereotypes and misconceptions that exist about both “Agile” and “Waterfall” that can be very confusing and misleading. Many people see this as a binary and mutually-exclusive choice between two extremes and attempt to force-fit projects to one of these two approaches when the right solution is to go in the other direction and fit the approach to the project.
Since this is such a critical decision that has such a big impact, it’s very important to get past these stereotypes and misconceptions, develop a clear objective understanding of what it means (or doesn’t mean) when people talk about “Agile versus Waterfall”.
This course is part of an overall curriculum that is designed around helping students develop the skills required for a high-impact Agile Project Management role. Most students will want to take the complete curriculum rather than individual courses. The complete curriculum should be taken in the following order:
- Agile PM 101 – Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall
- Agile PM 102 – What’s the Future of Agile Project Management?
- Agile PM 201 – Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
- Agile PM 202 – Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 301 – Mastering Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 401 – Advanced Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 402 – Enterprise-level Agile Project Management
Students who complete the entire curriculum of all seven courses shown above will receive a signed certificate of completion from the Agile Project Management Academy. The complete set of seven courses will also meet the 21 hours of training required for PMI-ACP certification.
PMI-ACP Certification Course
In addition, there are one optional courses that is designed to supplement the above curriculum for students who are interested in PMI-ACP certification:
- How to Prepare for PMI-ACP Certification is intended for students who are interested in using this curriculum to prepare for PMI-ACP certification
Agile Business Management Curriculum
There is also a condensed version of this curriculum that is designed for any business people who are involved in Agile projects including Product Owners, Business Sponsors, and Business Analysts
- Introduction to Agile Business Management
- Mastering Agile Business Management
- Enterprise-level Agile Business Management
Note: These courses for Agile Business Management are an abridged version of the Agile Project Management courses and there is no need to take both
Who this course is for:
- Executives and Business Managers who want to better understand the tradeoffs associated with selecting a project management approach for their business
- Project Managers who want to develop a more adaptive approach to project management that embraces both Agile and traditional plan-driven project management principles and practices
- Business Analysts who want to broaden, enhance and update their skills to work in an Agile environment
- Anyone who works with an Agile approach and wants to better understand how to better integrate project management practices into the approach
Udemy Free Courses People Also Search On Google
- udemy courses
- udemy free courses
- udemy coupons
- udemy login
- udemy app
- udemy certificate
- udemy for business
- udemy india
- udemy free courses with certificate
- udemy free courses telegram
- coursera free courses
- udemy free courses excel
- udemy free courses python
- udemy free courses in hindi
- udemy free courses for teachers
- vodafone udemy free courses
All Udemy free online courses Available Here:-
Welcome to freshers-recruitment.com where you will find ALL free courses of Udemy in an easy and quick way.
Udemy is the biggest online courses platform where you can find the widest variety of courses under video on demand and where an certified instructor is available for your needs.
Udemy has a catalog of course categories that goes from web development or design and marketing, to languages or personal fulfillment.
In freshers-recruitment.com you will find always updated all the online courses that Udemy offers free of charge.