APDCL Employment Recruitment Notice 2020.Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, APDCL invites applications for Assistant Manager, JM, AAO positions. The positions may be applied for by interested and qualified applicants.
Post and Vacancies – APDCL Employment Recruitment
- Assistant Manager – 141
- Junior Manager – 220
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 15
Job Location – APDCL Employment Recruitment
Qualification Details – APDCL Employment Recruitment
APDCL is on a fast growth path and invites applications to fill in the following posts from qualifying candidates:
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Class- A Category: (37,300.00-1,12,000.00 pay scale of 14,200.00 grade pay)
- Director Assistant (Electrical): 1077
- Complete B.E./B. Time Technology. In (Electrical Engineering/ Engineering in Electrical & Electronics)
- Assistant (Civil) Manager – 08
- Complete B.E./B. Time Technology. In the (Civil Engineering)
- Electronics & Contact Assistant Manager – 08
- Complete B.E./B. Time Technology. In (Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Engineering of Instruments)
- Assistant (Information Technology) Boss – 12
Complete B.E./B. Time Technology. In (Information Technology/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology)
- Assistant (Human Resources) Boss – 05
i. Two (2) years of full-time MBA/PGDM Degree from any Indian University/ Institution accredited by AICTE/UGC specialising in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Welfare).
- Assistant Director (Law) – 01
i. Full-time Law Graduate from a University/Institute recognised by India’s Bar Council.
- Total Post Number: 141
10. Criteria for educational credentials and experience:
a. Complete B.E./B. Time Technology. The degree should be from an AICTE accredited university/institution and the length of the course should be at least 4 years after HSSLC or equivalent or 3 years after completion of a full-time engineering diploma from any Govt.Recognized Polytechnic/Institution approved by AICTE or Years Engineering Govt./ Govt. course. Recognized institution / AICTE approved Institution
b. The full-time engineering diploma course should be from any Govt-approved Polytechnic / Institution and the length of the course should be at least 3 years after HSLC or equivalent or 2 Years Base + 2 Years Diploma Govt./Govt. course. Institution Recognized/AICTE Accepted.
c. In the qualifying examination of MBA/PGDM/B.E./B, a minimum of 60 percent mark.
d. In the case of SC/ST applicants, a minimum 50 percent mark is required for the above-mentioned positions in the qualifying examination of Bachelor Degree/Diploma courses, except for the position of Assistant Manager (Human Resource).
e. In the case of SC/ST applicants for the position of Assistant Manager (Human Resource), a minimum 55 percent mark is required for the qualifying MBA/PGDM course test.
f. Minimum qualifying marks in Bachelor Degree for Departmental Applicants (i.e. APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL employees) are 50 percent applicable only to the rank of Assistant Accounts Officer
g. For the position of Assistant Accounts Officer, an applicant must have computer application skills and a computer application diploma certificate with a minimum period of 3 (three months.
h. Where CGPA/OGPA/GPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the qualifying examination of Diploma/Bachelor Degree/MBA/PGDM courses, applicants should indicate the equivalent percentage of marks in the online application form in compliance with requirements adopted by the University/Institute. At the time of viva-voce, the applicant would have to request a copy of these requirements with regard to his/her university/institute along with the printed application form (if called for). The CGPA/OGPA/GPA will be multiplied by a factor of 10 and the sum will be subtracted by 5 if no criteria have been specified.
i. The applicant must be a trained legal professional with a minimum of 3 (three years of experience in the case of an Assistant Manager (Law).
11. Remuneration: Ultimately, nominated candidates will be put on the minimum scale as shown below in the Pay Scale, Grade Pay, other allowances as admissible under the Company’s rules and Estimated Total Gross Emoluments:
Pay Scale: between 37,300.00 and 1,12,000.00. Grade Pay: 14,200.00, Total Gross Approximate: 68,185.00
- Notice of Employment No: MD/APDCL/HR/REC (2020-2021)/103 Dated 01/12/2020 Notice of Employment No:
Age – Group-A Category (Assistant Manager): Not less than 21 years (twenty one) and not more than 44 years (forty four) as of 01.11.2020
Application Fee – 800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred) only, excluding all taxes applicable to candidates from General/OBC/MOBC. 400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty) for SC/ST candidates only, excluding all relevant taxes. For PWD candidates, application fees are exempted. The PWD certificate should have been issued by the corresponding authority.
General Instructions – APDCL Employment Recruitment
- Candidates are advised to submit only ideally Chrome, Firefox or Opera via desktop/laptop browser & not via smart phone or any form of cell phone browsers. Applicants are also recommended to use high-speed network access (preferably above 1 mbps) when filling out the online application form.
- Applicants should enter their full name before applying, as it appears in the HSLC or Similar Admit Card/Certificate.
- At every point of the selection process, bringing power would disqualify the candidacy.
- If it is found at any point that a candidate has submitted false information, his candidacy will be rejected immediately.
- The vacancy position referred to in this Employment Notice is provisional and can, at APDCL’s discretion, increase or decrease.
- APDCL reserves the right to cancel recruitment without assigning any justification for any or all of the posts.
- In all matters relating to qualifications, approval, denial of application, issuance of call letters, verification of testimonials and selection, the decision of the Selection Board/Committee shall be final and binding on the applicants and no enquiry or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants must request a printed version of the completed online application form along with a collection of all self-tested documents relevant to their eligibility requirements at the time of the viva voice application (if called for).
- Applicants are recommended to send online applications well before the closing date in their own interest in order to prevent last-minute rush, as there might be a risk of inability/failure to log on to the web portal due to heavy load on the internet or web server during the last days. APDCL assumes no responsibility for the failure of candidates to apply their applications during the last day on the grounds set out above or for any other cause.
- 10. Any conflict shall, if it occurs, be regulated and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. With regard to the recruitment process, the Courts in Guwahati shall have exclusive jurisdiction against this Job Notice
- Candidates can submit their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to online applications, admission cards or any other applicable support.
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, Guwahati-781001, Assam, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar.
Selection Procedure – APDCL Employment Recruitment
- Eligible candidates must appear in the CBT review mode in order to be informed in due course.
- As stated below the CBT mode of review shall consist of 100 marks:
- Group-A (Assistant Executive):
i. Common English, Emotional Intelligence & General Aptitude, General Knowledge – 40 marks
Hii. ii. Topic Core: 60 marks
- Group-B (Junior director):
i. Common English, Emotional Intelligence & General Aptitude, General Knowledge – 40 marks
Hii. ii. Topic Center – 60 marks
- Group-C (Assistant Officer of Accounts):
i. (Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint) General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Understanding, Computer Knowledge – 50 marks
Hii. ii. (Accountancy/ Mathematics/ Statistics) Main Subject – 50 marks
- Issue Pattern: Questions of multiple choice
- There will be 1 (one) mark on each question for the correct answer.
- There will be a negative 0.25 (one-fourth) mark for an incorrect answer to each question.
- Candidates must refer to the Official Notice for Further Selection Process Information
How to Apply for APDCL Employment Recruitment
- Eligible and interested candidates are only required to apply on the APDCL website i.e. www.apdcl.org, via ONLINE mode and no other means/mode of application is approved.
- From 09/12/2020 to 18/12/2020, online submission of applications will be allowed on the website.
- In support of their identification, age, caste, educational qualification, address, other credentials, relevant work experience (if any), etc., applicants are required to fill in the details and upload a scanned copy of the recent coloured passport size photograph and signature to the web portal at the time of online submission of their applications.
- A applicant will be able to pick any of the 4 (four) desired locations from the list during the online application process. The detailed location and address of the examination centre will however be notified via the Admit Card. The Applicant would be solely responsible for uploading the Admission Card online from the Portal.
- Candidates must provide the invigilator with a copy of the Admit Card during the CBT review mode.
- Self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents, along with the original documents (for verification purposes) shall be sent to the printing office of the application form at the time of viva voce (if called for)