Apply on DRDO Jobs Recruitment 2020
DRDO Employment Recruitment Notice 2020. Establishment of Vehicles Research and Development, Defense Research and Development Organization inviting applications for Junior Research Fellow positions. The positions may be applied for by qualified and eligible applicants.
|Interview Date||04/01/2021 – 11/01/2021|
|Post and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow – 16|
Qualification Details – Apply on DRDO Jobs Recruitment
Initially, the following Fellowship (JRF) is available for a term of two years (extendable according to rules), with a monthly stipend of Rs. 31000/- P.M. (HRA and medical services are also admissible under the rules) to operate in the following fields:
- Qualification: Applications are invited from qualifying applicants (Male/Femalenransgender) with a professional degree (BE/B. Tech) in first division with a valid NET/GATE score OR Post Graduate degree in (M.E. / M.Tech) with a First Division in Mechanical Engg, Automotive Engg, Electronics Engg & Computer Science both in Graduate and Post Graduate.
Age – Candidates should be 28 years of age or older as of the date of the interview. (Relaxable for SC/ST for 5 years and for OBC members for three years.)
Walkin Address – VRDE, PO; Vahannagar, Ahmednagar-414 006 (Maharashtra)
Selection Procedure – Written Exam/Interview selection will be based on either
How to Apply
- Handwritten/Type written request with full bio-data and copies of Mark Sheets/Certificates that are self-attested (10th Standard onwards). Caste Certificate and Experience Certificate addressed to Director, VRDE, PO; Vahannagar, Ahmednagar-414 006 (Maharashtra) should be presented with a recent passport size photograph, duly attached to the right top corner of the first page of the application and a crossed Indian Postal Order amounting to Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of VRDE Director, Ahmednagar (can be drawn in favour of VRDE Director, Ahmednagar (can be placed on the right top corner of the first page of the application) at the time of the walk-in interview.
- NOC should be created at the time of joining by candidates employed in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies.
- At the time of the interview, candidates are allowed to carry one Photo Identification Card in ori.ginal, such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID etc.
- Desired candidates appearing for a walk-in interview are required to report to VRDE, PO; Vahannagar, Ahmed nagar-414 006 (Maharashtra) as shown in the above schedule:
I Applications up to 0930 hours after the date of the interview will be approved.
(ii) The initial screening and verification of testimonials on the interview date will take place between 1000-1100 hours.
(iii) The screened/shortlisted applicants will be interviewed from 1100 hrs onwards.
- Candidates will be asked during the interview to produce all certificates/testimonials in their original form.
- For participation in the interview, no TA will be charged.
- No accommodation for shortlisted applicants will be given.
Thanks for visiting guys freshers-recruitment.com