Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur in 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur inviting applications for the positions of Senior Resident, Assistant Professor .Interested and Qualified candidates may apply for the positions. AIIMS Raipur Employment Recruitment Notification 2020.
- 1 Post and Vacancies – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- 2 Job Location – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- 3 Qualification Details – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- 4 Documents Required – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- 5 General Information -Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- 6 Address
- 7 Selection Procedure – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- 8 How to Apply
- 9 Important Dates
Post and Vacancies – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- Senior Resident – 142
- Assistant Professor – 18
Job Location – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
Qualification Details – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institution set up under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna Yojnasha by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of the Government of India (PMSSY).
- AIIMS Raipur invites Indian nationals to apply online for the position of Senior Resident per Govt. India Residency Scheme for the 3-year tenure duration for the departments mentioned in Annex A:
- Name of Senior Resident’s Post and Party (Group A)
- Post Number 142 (UR-64, EWS-8, OBC-35, SC-28, ST-7) [Includes 5 PwBD posts]
- Rs. 67700/- (Level-11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) plus regular allowances including NPAA (Pay Band and Grade Pay) (if applicable)
- Requisite Qualification 1. Essential Qualification 1. A postgraduate degree in Medicine, viz. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma from a recognised university/institute in the corresponding discipline.
- Registration is mandatory before entering the DMC/DDC/MCI/State, if chosen.
Age: The upper age limit would be 45 years for applicants with a DM/M.Ch degree applying for these positions. For SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates, as below, the age limit is further relaxed.
Application Fee: Only online remittances are required for General/EWS/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and for ST/SC Category Rs. 800/-. Any other payment type is not permissible.
Documents Required – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
Candidates must have the following prerequisites ready for the completion of an online application:—
i. True ID for e-mail.
ii. Scanned Passport Size Candidate Photograph (in JPG format).
iii. The candidate’s scanned signature (in JPG format).
iv. Details of the online payment for the appropriate application fee.
Scanning & Signature Guidelines: A applicant will be expected to have a scanned (digital image of his/her photograph and signature in compliance with the following requirements before applying online:
I The photo:
- The photo must be a colour image of the new passport size.
- The image should be in colour, against a backdrop that is bright, ideally white.
Not appropriate are caps, hats and dark glasses. Religious headwear is permitted, but the face must not be hidden by it.
- Size: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The file size should range from 20 kb-50 kb.
- Ensure that the scanned image has a size not exceeding 50 KB.
(ii) Signature: signature:
- The applicant is allowed to sign with a black ink pen on white paper.
- It is only the applicant and not any other person who must sign the signature.
- The signature will be used to position the ticket in the hall and anywhere needed.
- If the applicant’s signature on the response script does not match the signature on the hall ticket at the time of the test, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Scale 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The file size should be from 10 kb to 20 kb.
- Ensure that the scanned image size does not exceed 20 KB
(iii) When applying online, the photo and signature of the candidate must be clearly visible to the candidate in the preview of the form, if the photo/signature image is tiny or not visible in the preview on the website, then it indicates that the photo/signature is visible.
General Information -Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- Age and other qualifications/experience shall be counted on the last date on which the application is submitted.
- Eligible candidates will only be those candidates who have been deemed satisfactory in their qualifying degree examination and will complete their tenure for the same on or before the date of the interview.
- If the outcome of the qualifying test is announced after the date of the interview, their application will be cancelled and no application for selection will be considered.
- The vacancies above are provisional and are subject to variation. The Owner, AIIMS, Raipur, reserves the right, in compliance with the Govt, to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. Rules/circulars and specifications for India. As per the rules of the Government of India, the reservation will be followed.
- In this respect, the decision of the Director of AIIMS Raipur is final and binding. The offer of appointment, when made, will be provisional and subject to the competent authority’s verification of qualifications (Educational & Personal). The vacancies are interim and subject to variation. The Director of AIIMS, Raipur, reserves the right to vary the number of vacancies, including those reserved. In this respect, no correspondence of any sort will be entertained.
- At the time of the interview, those who work in the Central/State Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Institution must show a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers.
- Self-certified photocopies of Degrees, Credentials, Mark Sheets, Age Proof, Caste Certificates, etc can be attached to the hard copy of the application and generated in the original along with a photocopy at the time of the interview for verification.
- Candidates appearing for an interview shall, at the time of the interview, produce all applicable original documents attesting to the information given in their application.
- Only at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Lane, Raipur (C.G.) 492099, will the interview be conducted in Raipur. In order to attend the interview, no TA/DA will be charged.
- Canvassing of some form will contribute to disqualification. The qualification prescribed is minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle any candidate to be selected
All India Raipur (Chhattisgarh) Institute of Medical Sciences, G. E. Lane, Tatibandh, Raipur-492 099-Raipur-492 (CG)
Selection Procedure – Apply Online for Recruitment of AIIMS Raipur
- The selection will be made on an interview basis. Short-listing of interview applicants will be carried out on the basis of educational credentials, experience etc. and/or as determined by the Competent Authority according to the short-listing criteria. In the event that a large number of applications are received for any post, a Screening Test may be performed on the website of AIIMS, Raipur, for the shortlisting of candidates for whom the Syllabus, Scheme and Screening Test Method (Computer-based or offline test) are notified in due course. The AIIMS Director’s decision in this respect is definitive and binding.
- The written examination, if any, will only take place in Raipur at the All India Medical Sciences Institute, Tatibandh, G.E. Lane, Raipur (C.G.) 492099. The list of qualified applicants, date, time & interview will be listed on the website. In the interview, no TA/DA will be charged for appearing.
- Applicants can download their Admission Card from the AIIMS Raipur website at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in as no admission card will be sent by post. Admit Cards will be hosted on the website of AIIMS Raipur.
How to Apply
Aspiring applicants who meet the eligibility requirements in all respects can apply their applications in ON-LINE mode only. Online application registration will be available on the AIIMS Raipur website at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 03.12.2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 18.12.2020 until 5:00 p.m.
|Opening Date: 03.12.2020|
|Closing Date: 18.12.2020|
Thanks for visiting www.freshers-recruitment.com