Hello viewers in this articles ,i will showing you how to apply online for bank of india recruitment 2020
Bank of India Employment Recruitment Notice 2020. Bank of India invites applications for Security Officer, Fire Officer positions. The positions may be applied for by interested and qualified candidates.
|Last Date||December 21st, 2020|
Post and Vacancies
|Security Officer – 20||Fire Officer – 01|
|Job Location – Mumbai|
Bank Of India, a leading public sector bank with headquarters in Mumbai, is calling for applications for the recruitment of Middle Management Grade/Scale-II Security Officers and Fire Officers. Recruitment of MMGS-II Specialist Security Officers and Fire Officer Project No. 2020-21/3 Notice dated 01.11.2020
- Name of Post: Security Officer
- Scale: MMGS -II Scale:
- Number of Vacancies: 20
- Qualification: Accepted University Graduate, or equivalent. A computer course certification for a minimum of three months OR Information Technology or relevant document as one of the subjects at or after graduation level is a must.
I The applicant should be an Army/Navy/Air Force Officer with a minimum of five years of commissioned service OR
(ii) A police officer not below the level of Deputy Superintendent of Police with a minimum of 5 years of service should be a nominee. OR
(iii) The applicant should be of a rank equal to an assistant commander serving in the paramilitary forces for a minimum of five years.
- PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidate quota: The post of Security Officer is not appropriate for PWD candidates, so there is no reservation for PWD candidates.
- Present Basic Pay Scale (in Rs.): Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950 Grade Scale-II (MMGS II)
|Age||Age as on 01.11.2020: Min – 25, Max – 40 years|
Application Fee: SC/ST Rs. 175/- General & Other Rs. 850/- (application fee + intimation fee) (intimation fee only)
(1) Invariably, candidates shall produce and send the necessary documentation, such as a legitimate call letter, a photocopy of a photo-identity document bearing the same name as existing on the online application form submitted, etc., at the time of the interview.
(2) The applicant should ensure that he/she meets the eligibility and other requirements referred to in this advertisement before applying for the aforementioned posts. Therefore, candidates should read this advertisement carefully and follow all the instructions given for submitting online applications. It is the primary responsibility of the applicant to ensure that as he/she stated in the online application, he/she belongs to the Caste/Tribe.
(3) The shortlisting of an applicant for an interview and/or the subsequent procedure is purely provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been given to the applicant does not mean that the Bank has finally cleared his/her application. Bank will be free to refuse any application, cancel the candidate’s candidacy at any stage of the process if it is discovered at any stage that a candidate does not comply with the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has given any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or deleted any material evidence (s). If any of these defects are/are found after appointment, the services are liable to be terminated summarily.
(4) The Bank’s decision will be definitive and binding on the applicant in all matters related to the selection process. The Bank shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquiries on that behalf.
(5) Only the latest valid (completed application will be kept in the case of multiple applications and the application fee/intimation fee charged for the other multiple registration(s) will be forfeited.
(6) Online applications once registered shall not be removed and/or the application fee/intimation fee once charged shall not be refunded, nor shall any other examination/recruitment process be kept in reserve.
(7) The exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai shall extend to any subsequent dispute arising out of this advertising, including the recruitment process.
(8) Canvassing would be a disqualification in any manner.
(9) There shall be no request for a change of address or alteration of any other information referred to in the online application form.
(10) In the event of any disagreement occurring as a result of the interpretation of the clauses in any version of this advertising other than the English version, the English version available on the website of the Bank shall prevail.
- Officer for Security:
i. Personal interviews and/or group discussions will be used to pick (if conducted). If Group Discussion is not held, the selection will be based solely on the Personal Interview. The maximum interview mark is 100. For the General/EWS category and 45 percent for the SC/ST/OBC category nominee, the minimum qualifying marks in the interview are 50 percent.
Hii. ii. Total marks for group discussion will be 30 and minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percent for General/EWS and 35 percent for the SC/ST/OBC category if both group discussion and interview are carried out: (out of 30 marks). Only those applicants who have achieved the minimum requirements for the Group Discussion will be invited to the Personal Interview. Mere presence in group discussion shall not confer any right on a candidate to be called for a personal interview. The personal interview and group discussion weighting (ratio) will be 70:30
How to Apply
Candidates must visit the Bank’s website at www.bankofindia.co.in and click on “CAREER” and then click on “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers – Project No. 2020-21/3 Notice dated 01.11.2020” link. Click on “APPLY ONLINE” in this window to open a new window.
I ‘APPLY ONLINE’ option, which opens the new screen.
(ii) Select the tab ‘Click here for new registration’ to register your application and enter your name, contact information and email address. A Registration Provisional
The device will create the number and password and display them on the computer. The Provisional Identification Number and Password should be noted by the candidate. An Email & SMS will also be sent indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
(iii) In the event that the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go the data already entered can be saved by selecting the tab “SAVE AND NEXT”. Applicants are recommended to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility prior to submitting an online application to check the information in the online application form and to change them if necessary.
(iv) As it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets, the name of the applicant or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application. The candidacy can be disqualified by any change/alteration found.
(v) By clicking the ‘Validate your information’ and ‘Save & Next’ button, validate your details and save your application.
(vi) Applicants can upload Photo & Signature in accordance with the requirements set out in the Photo and Signature Scanning and Upload Guidelines outlined under point ‘C.’
(vii) Applicants can continue to fill out the application form with further details.
(viii) To preview and check the whole application form before FINAL Send, click on the Preview Tab.
(ix) If necessary, change the details and click on ‘FINAL Send’ ONLY after checking and ensuring that the photograph, uploaded signature and other details you have completed are accurate.
(x) Applicants are recommended to fill in and check the information filled out in the online application carefully on their own, as no modification will be necessary or entertained upon pressing the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(xi) Click on the ‘Pay’ tab and continue with the payment process.
|Submission of on-line requests from: 07.12.2020|
|Last date for on-line application submission: 21.12.2020|
|Age/Qualification/Experience related date: 01.11.2020|