Best Books for SSC CGL Preparation – For the SSC NVQ exam, choosing the best book is important. Although more than 20-30 million candidates take this exam each year, very few are able to pass various positions in the ministries, departments and institutions of the Indian government.
Therefore, it is important to have a good preparation strategy, and books play a very important role in preparing for entrance exams. Choosing the best books and appropriate NVQ SSQ study materials will help candidates prepare well for the exam. Detailed grade-by-grade books help you better understand the concepts.
Also Read – Best Books For Neet Preparation 2021 In India
However, before choosing the best book, it is important for candidates to understand the SSC CGL 2021 degree program and its overview and start studying with the relevant book. With so many books available on the market, it may not be clear to applicants which book to read. To make it easy for applicants to choose the right book, College Dekho experts have compiled a list of the best books in various sections for applicants to reference.
How to choose the best book for SSC CGL 2021
Before choosing the right textbook set, candidates should consider the following to effectively prepare for SSC CGL 2021:
- To prepare, candidates must choose a book that covers the entire CSC CGL 2021 program and covers all topics and subtopics of the CGL CGL 2021 program.
- Candidates should choose a book in a language that is easy to read and understand so that the content of the book can be easily and accurately understood.
- When selecting a book, candidates must choose either a book with sample articles or a question bank with answers. This will not only help you understand the design and structure of your degree, but will also help you practice these tasks well.
- When selecting the best book for SSC CGL 2021, candidates should check the year of publication of the book to help familiarize themselves with the revised syllabus and questions and topics.
Best Books for SSC CGL Preparation 2021
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin
- SSC Combined Graduate Level English Language & Comprehension Tier-II by Kiran Publication
- Objective General Language by SP Bakshi
- World Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis
- Quick Learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal
- English for General Competitions: from Plinth to Paramount (Volume-I) by Neetu Singh/KD Publications
- A Mirror of Common Errors by Dr. Ashok Kumar/Academic and test publication
- Competitive General English by Kiran Prakashan
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A.K Gupta
- Verbal and non-verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan
- Advance Maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav/KD Publications
- Arithmetic for General Competitions by Neetu Singh/KD Publications
- Kiran’s SSC General Awareness by Kiran Publication
- Manorama Year Book
- General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
- General Knowledge by Dr. Binary Karn/Lucent