How To Check Jio Balance – Reliance Jio 4G connections are now a reasonably common sight. eventually count, Reliance Jio had cornered 52 per cent of India’s internet user base, and with 5G right round the corner, it’s only getting to recover for the young telecom giant. Jio connections are further enticing for the offers and benefits they provide . With free voice calls and a minimum of 1GB internet data per day, regardless of what plan your recharge, people rarely got to do a balance check on their smartphones with Jio SIM.
But did you recognize Reliance Jio provides how to try to to a search on the present plan, offers and validity of the plan you’re using? you’ll check all plan-related information by simply sending an SMS, dialling variety or logging in to the MyJio app. Here, we’ve compiled an in depth guide the way to check Jio net balance, call balance and more
- 1 Jio Balance Check|How to Check Jio Balance Through SMS
- 2 How to Check Jio Balance & Validity on My Jio App
- 3 Jio Balance Check Number Codes|How to Check Jio Balance Using USSD Number Codes
- 4 How to Check Jio Tariff Plan and Validity
- 5 Jio Balance Check Using MyJio app
- 6 Jio Balance Check Using Jio website
- 7 How do I check Jio Internet speed?
- 8 Can I use Jio main balance to activate a new plan?
- 9 What is the minimum recharge plan in Jio to increase the validity?
Jio Balance Check|How to Check Jio Balance Through SMS
In order to see your Jio balance via SMS, you would like to follow the below-given steps.
- First, you need to head to the Message app on your smartphone
- Now, you need to compose a new message
- You need to write MY PLAN on the content box
- Sent it on 199 with your Jio number
- You will receive a message from the company side explaining your balance, validity, and data usage
- You need to send the message ‘BILL’ to 199 to know the bill amount
- To activate the 4G data you can send ‘START’ to 1925 or call 1925
- To know 4G net usage send SMS MBAL to 55333
- To check your prepaid balance send BAL to 199
- To know your tariff send TARIFF to 191
- To know your Jio number send JIO to 199
How to Check Jio Balance & Validity on My Jio App
Jio also offers a simple thanks to check your current plan via My Jio app here are some simple steps which you’ll follow.
- First, you need to open the head to the MyJio app on your respective smartphone
- Then you have to log in to you Jio account using OTP (One Time Password) which will come to your registered number
- Now select the My Account section in the app
- Under the My Account section, you can check your high-speed data balance along with the validity
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
Jio Balance Check Number Codes|How to Check Jio Balance Using USSD Number Codes
Reliance Jio also offers USSD number codes to check the balance and activation of other offers and plans. Here is the list of Jio USSD codes which you should know.
- To activate Jio caller tune is *333*3*1*1#
- To deactivate Jio caller tune is *333*3*1*2#
- To know your Jio number dial *1#
- To know balance or Talktime dial *333#
- To check VAS balance of Jio number dial *333*1*4*1#
- To check Internet balance dial *333*1*3#
- To check the balance validity dial *333#
How to Check Jio Tariff Plan and Validity
Here’s how you can check your Jio tariff plan in some simple steps.
Jio Balance Check Using MyJio app
- Head to the MyJio app on your smartphone
- Sign in to MyJio app
- Now you need to select the ‘View details’ option on the home page
Prepaid customers can view the active plans with their balance details and validity as well as your Queued Plans details. If you are a Postpaid customer, you can view details of your current plan
Jio Balance Check Using Jio website
- First, you need to head to the jio.com website
- Then login with registered number by entering the OTP
- Now, you have to click on ‘My Plans’
If you are a Prepaid customer, you can view your active plans with your balance details and validity as well as your Queued Plans details. Postpaid customer can view details of your current plan.
Also Read – How to check airtel daily data balance in 2021
How do I check Jio Internet speed?
You can easily check the internet speed of your Reliance Jio number by downloading the internet speed test app on your smartphone. One can use different apps like Ookla Speedtest, and more to test the download and upload speed of the Jio network.
Can I use Jio main balance to activate a new plan?
Yes, you’ll use your main Jio balance to activate a replacement prepaid plan on your mobile number. All you would like to try to to is select the specified plan from the MyJio application and choose the ‘Use Your Account Balance’ option on the payment page. With this, you’ll be ready to activate a replacement Jio prepaid plan using your main balance.
What is the minimum recharge plan in Jio to increase the validity?
Reliance Jio offers a basic plan of Rs 129 that permits you to extend the validity for 28 days. The pack offers 2GB of knowledge for the whole period of validity. It also comes with unlimited voice calls along side free access to the Jio app suite.
Thanks for reading the full article for more related content please subscribe the website