Ishan Kishan Intro :-
|22 Years||5′ 6″||Bihar, Nawada|
Some Uncommon Information About Ishan Kishan
- Is Ishan Kishan a smoker? : No.
- Is Ishan Kishan an alcoholic? : It is unknown.
- Ishan has had a lifelong love of cricket, and at the age of seven, he led his school team to the School World Cup in Aligarh.
- He was expelled from school for failing to take his studies seriously. He was occasionally punished for drawing a cricket field on his notebook.
- Ishan and his brother Raj dreamed of becoming cricketers since they were children. Despite his ability to play good cricket, Raj gave up his dream so that Ishan could fulfil his. Raj has always thought Ishan was a better player.
- His friends dubbed him “Definite” after the character of “Definite Khan” played by Zeishan Quadri in the film “Gangs of Wasseypur” (2012).
- Despite being a Bihar native, he began playing cricket for Jharkhand after the Bihar state board lost its affiliation with the BCCI. His father was initially hesitant to send him to Jharkhand, but his elder brother and coach Santosh Kumar persuaded his father to send him to Ranchi, Jharkhand, for better cricket opportunities.
- He moved to Jharkhand at the age of 15, and it only took him a few matches to catch the attention of the selectors, and he was soon selected for the Jharkhand Ranji Team in 2014. Rahul Dravid was also impressed with his batting performance against Saurashtra in a Ranji match.
- Kishan expressed his desire to play for either the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) or the Rajasthan Royals (RR) prior to the Under-19 World Cup because he idolises MS Dhoni and Rahul Dravid. However, both teams were barred from competing in the tournament from 2015 to 2017.
He captained the U-19 Indian cricket team, which reached the finals but lost to the U-19 West Indies in Dhaka.
At the age of 17, he was selected by the ‘Gujarat Lions’ in the 2016 IPL auction for 35 lakh due to his aggressive batting.
During an IPL 11 match in 2018, he nearly lost his right eye due to an injury caused by a throw by Hardik Pandya.
- He is superstitious and double-marks his leg guard before batting.
All The Details of Ishan Kishan are Provided Though Internet Search So Some Data Ups and Down.