That articles based on Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020 for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices 86 Posts
2020 Recruitment Notice for Mazagon Dock Jobs. Mazagon Dock invites applications for Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship. Qualified and eligible applicants can apply for the positions.
|Post and Vacancies|
|Diploma Apprentices – 7|
|Graduate Apprentices – 79|
|Job Location – Mumbai|
Qualification Details – Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020
Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL), a listed Mini Ratna Company of the Ministry of Defense, Department of Defense Development, invites qualified graduate/diploma holders to submit online applications for
Apprenticeship preparation for one year under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. The training will be conducted by the Apprenticeship Training Board, Western Region (BOAT-WR).
- Post Name: Graduate Apprenticeship
- Chemical Engineering – 01, Computer Engineering – 02, Civil Engineering – 03, Electrical Engineering – 15, Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering – 05, Mechanical Engineering – 43, Shipbuilding Technology – 05, Manufacturing Engineering – 05.
- Monthly stipend: Rs.9000/-
- Apprentices to graduates;
- Degree of Engineering or Technology, awarded in the relevant discipline by the Statutory University.
- A degree of Engineering or Technology awarded by an institution authorised to award such a degree in appropriate discipline by an Act of Parliament.
- Graduate review of professional bodies which are accepted as equal to the above by the State Government or Central Government.
|Age: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.|
General Instructions – Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020
- A request to change the mailing address / category / discipline / certification once declared on the NATS / MDL web portal during registration will not be received.
- The applicants would be nominated on a provisional basis and would be subject to subsequent certificate/testimonial verification.
- If it is found that the applicant has given misleading or inaccurate details at any point of the application process or during apprenticeship preparation, then the candidate’s candidacy / engagement is liable to be cancelled.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship term, MDL shall have no duty to give employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice demand right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
- MDL Management’s decision will be definitive and binding on applicants in all matters relating to the qualifications, approval or rejection of the application, the manner of selection, the cancellation of the selection process, etc.
- The filling of vacancies is based solely on the suitability of applicants at the discretion of the management, and no argument for engagement will occur if some of the vacancies are not filled for any reason.
- Any canvassing or personal follow-up with the purpose of initiating an apprentice selection process by and on behalf of any applicant shall result in the immediate cancellation of the application.
Selection Procedure – Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020
i. Based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic specified qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines, shortlisting of applicants for interview and document verification will be performed. In the merit order of percentage of marks / grades earned in Graduation & Diploma of the respective discipline only, qualifying candidates will be called for interview. The interview will be scheduled tentatively for January 2021.
ii. The ‘Complete Marks and Marks obtained in the qualifying exam over the semesters in 4 years of Degree/Diploma’ must be listed by the qualified candidates. In the case of semester results declared in the Grade Point Average,’ Total Marks and Marks Gained shall be converted and given in compliance with Institute/University standards’
iii. In order of merit, shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and document verification in a reasonable proportion to the available seats of the respective discipline, the interview schedule will be told only via email / BOAT portal, as per which they must register. MDL would not be liable for any loss of e-mail sent due to the candidate’s invalid / incorrect E-mail ID or distribution of e-mails to the SPAM / BULK mail folder etc.
iv. Final apprenticeship selection will be based on the overall interview results.
V. Within two weeks of receiving the failed offer letter, the selected applicants must report to the training centre that their selection will be cancelled and if necessary, the waiting list will be maintained.
How to Apply
Incomplete applications/applications not meeting the defined eligibility criteria/applications obtained through a portal other than NATS or applications received outside the time limit specified for the reception of applications shall be rejected summarily and no further contact shall be entertained, i.e. no further communication in this regard. Applications submitted via the NATS portal from 04-12-2020 to 23-12-2020 will only be considered.
thanks for visiting guys ,i hope help this article to you.