Hi, Guys today in this blog i will share you a NCFE Recruitment 2020-21
NCFE 2020-21 recruitment for manager-level vacancies. The National Centre for Financial Education (NCFE) invites online applications for full-time Senior Manager and Manager recruitment positions. As of 5 October 2020, qualifying candidates can apply online through the official NCFE website @ www.ncfe.org.in.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Job Location: NISM Bhavan, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
- Pay Scale: As per RBI, SEBI, IRDAI and PFRDA guidelines.
Educational Qualifications:NCFE Recruitment 2020-21
Senior Manager: Master’s in Finance/Economics/Commerce/Business Management, 2-year/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from a recognised college or university, or technical credentials such as CA/CS/ICWA/CFA. Job experience of at least 05 years after graduation.
Boss (IT): Degree of Bachelor in every discipline. Minimum 03 years of career experience after qualification.
Director (Program): IT/Computer Science bachelor’s degree or similar areas. Skill. Discipline. Minimum 03 years of IT job experience after qualification.
- Selection Process: Interview.
- Application Fee: Not Specified
How to Apply
Visit the official NCFE website for more information on the recruitment process and the eligibility requirements. The mechanism for online registration will be open from 5 October 2020 onwards. The last date for online applications to be registered is 31 October 2020.
- Start date of the online application: 05.10.2020
- Last date of online submission of applications (including fee payment): 31.10.2020
- You can download the Hall Ticket / Admit Card: It will be announced later
- Computer Based Test Date: A late date will be announced
THANKS FOR VISITING